for Better Health & A Happy Home Life
Sleeping well is vital for maintaining optimal health of the body and mind. Sleep is a time of repair: biological systems engage, working to restore and revitalize so you face the morning refreshed and renewed. Life brings many challenges; the world can be relentlessly cruel when trying to function without a good night’s sleep.
If you are visiting this website, you are either:
- Snoring or suffering with someone that is snoring and are fed up!!
- And you are worried the snoring is a symptom of an even larger illness – Obstructive Sleep Apnea (essentially suffocation during sleep).
Snoring and sleep apnea are unnecessary miseries and should not be endured. At Snoring Solutions of Bulverde & Spring Branch, Dr. Bayless and his team stand by to help you get the rest you deserve.
Below are some need-to-know facts if you, or someone you know, suffers from Snoring or Sleep Apnea:
- Snoring and Mild to Moderate Sleep Apnea can be controlled without Surgery and without a CPAP machine.
- Snoring and Mild to Moderate Sleep Apnea can be controlled by an oral appliance that only a dentist can make.
- Dr. Bayless can fabricate a mouthpiece that can eliminate or drastically decrease Snoring and Sleep Apnea.
- Only 50% of patients that have a CPAP machine actually wear it for 4 hours or more per night.
- 80% of patients that have an oral appliance to control Snoring and Sleep Apnea wear it all night.
- A sleep study must be done to determine if the patient is a candidate for oral appliance therapy.
- Dr. Bayless and his team can provide you with a home sleep tester to see if you are just Snoring or if you also have Sleep Apnea.
- Home sleep tests are just as reliable as a sleep test in a sleep lab.
- Patients already diagnosed with Sleep Apnea, but could not tolerate a CPAP machine, can be treated successfully with an oral appliance.
- Patients that could not tolerate a CPAP machine and failed to achieve results from surgery could benefit from wearing an oral appliance.
My family enjoys the professionalism, great attitudes, and extremely courteous staff at Summer Hill Dental. We typically do routine dental maintenance with Summer Hill Dental and my family actually enjoys seeing Dr. Bayless and the technicians. I have suffered from Sleep Apnea for the last 10 years and was convinced the only treatment for my condition was a CPAP machine. As many of you know the CPAP is loud, uncomfortable and if your Spouse enjoys the sound of a SCUBA tank in her sleeping quarters than all is well. After many nights of getting woke up with a sharp elbow, “stop snoring” and sleep walking to the spare bedroom, it was time to find another snoring solution or a new spouse. After careful consideration….20+ years of marriage or seek another snoring solution…..I chose the later. Dr. Bayless introduced me to the Moses Device “http://themoses.com/“…..I received the device last week…..no more snoring, was invited back to my room, completely rested –both of us, CPAP machine is now a paper weight and marriage saved! The Moses Device is not cheap, but it’s 100 times cheaper than finding a new Spouse. Thanks for everything Bayless family and Summer Hill DentalT. Johnson